Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Triad 2 ~ Week 2 ~ Sept 30 - Oct 4 ~ Algebra

In an effort to keep the number of posts down and make it easier to navigate, I'll put making 1 homework post per class per week.  I'll add to it daily so as to keep it up to date.

Monday: HW: Pg 260, # 5, 6, 14-17, 25

Tuesday: We began discussing exponential equations today.  Homework is an Exponent WS, # 1-4.  See me to get a copy of it.

Wednesday: I was out at a training today.  The students took notes & worked on the Exponent WS # 5-8

Thursday:  We revisited the lessons from yesterday, homework is the same as Wednesday.  Basically just gave the students an extra day to work on it.

Friday:  Quiz today!  We also turned in HW packets for the week and checked Interactive Notebooks.  Homework is a WS that deals with the exponential growth of bacteria.  See me for another copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment