Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to Diamond Valley! 


I hope you all had an excellent summer & are ready to get back to school!

I am excited to get to know each one of you and I look forward to our time together. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

This is my 8th year at DVMS and this year I'm teaching all 8th grade math as well as ASB/Leadership.  I enjoy traveling with my hubby (we celebrated our 6th anniversary on the first day of school!), camping, wakeboarding and being with my family.  I'm originally from Washington state and enjoy going home for visits when I can.  

I graduated from Walla Walla University (so nice they named it twice) in 2005 with an education degree and I finished my Masters in Math Education in 2010 at Lesley University.

This is my first year having a classroom blog and I'll do my best to keep up updated and to answer any questions you have for me.

Since I have 2 classes, I'll be putting 2 entries in each day.  Please be aware of which post you are looking at and make sure you get the right one for your class!

Lets have a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment